Sunday, October 26, 2008

10 Year Class Reunion

I have recently been scolded for my lack of updates, so I will work on this...

Without further ado, images from my 10 year class reunion held earlier this month. Aside from being a reminder that it has been 10 years since I graduated from high school, it was an absolute blast. We had a great reunion committee led by our class president who put in countless hours on the event. They did a great job and everyone had a wonderful time. And yes, wedding Ed was out in full force....this is him with my friend Laura:

Some of the guys with one of their wives (class pres is in the middle proudly sporting his school colors):

My friends Laura and Makayla:

More of the wives agree to be caught on film:

The whole gang (well, those that were left by the time we decided that we needed to attempt a group picture)...this is Class of '98 only....significant others are snapping like the paparazzi:

Slightly more serious group shot:


We had the best time and I would do it again it a heart beat. It was so great to see so many wonderful friends and get caught up on each others lives. The pres promises we will do it every 5 years so I am looking forward to 15....but hope to do a better job keeping up this time.

2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

I didn't have to read the caption to know that was Wedding Ed...the hand over the head in lasso fashion gave it away. Hilarious.

Ed said...

Actually, that was "pulling the train whistle" hand over the head.... as in "Come on ride that train, hey ride it, WOOOO WOOO".