Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanksgiving...

Ok, I know I am a bad blogger. I will work on this in the new year. In the meantime, I will try to get caught up. Part of my issue is that there is something wrong w/ our computer and blogger takes FOREVER to load pictures. This makes blogging a little more difficult. I will get it looked at soon as it drives me crazy.

Anyway, back to catching up. We went to the beach with my family this year for Thanksgiving. We usually do not travel over Thanksgiving and instead spend it in town with our respective families, but made an exception this year as we have a new niece :) We took Buddy on his first trip and my mom and sister both brought their dogs....so we called it Doggiving 2009. Thank you to my sweet husband for missing the usual festivities as well as the State/Carolina game. (For Christmas we did get in all of his family's activities but I could not recreate the football game.)

Here are some pictures from the weekend....



No comments: