***Updated - as of 8:30pm we only have $125 left to go! I can't believe how generous everyone has been. This is an awesome organization and they will be good stewards of the gifts they are receive. Thanks again everyone!!!! You all are awesome!!!!!!
http://apps.facebook.com/causes/birthdays/248622
Remember - no gifts, no cards, just support for Tiny Hands!!
_____________________________________________________________
From Friday morning ---
Thank you so much to everyone who has generously donated to Tiny Hands International through my Facebook "birthday wish" campaign!
I have $325 left to go to reach $1,000!
I received a message from one of the staff members at Tiny Hands thanking everyone for donating and noting that the average cost for them to intercept a girl from trafficking for May-Dec of last year was $20 - and they were able to intercept over 800+!
If you want to learn more about the organization, check out http://www.tinyhandsinternational.org/.
If you want to make a gift to help reach the $1,000 goal, please go to:
http://apps.facebook.com/causes/birthdays/248622
You do NOT have to have a Facebook account and it is 100% secure:
http://apps.facebook.com/causes/help?category=Donation+questions
Thanks everyone - I promise you are supporting a great organization!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment