I have so many posts in my head to share, most from the time I spent at the hospital with grandmother before she passed away, and I am going to do my best to get them down before I start to forget. But in the meantime, I wanted to share this song...it played a few times on the radio as I drove to and from the hospital and it really ministered to me. It is now one of my favorites.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this song!
We went to the Casting Crowns concert not too long ago and they talked about this song. They told us that all of their songs have a true story behind them.
They wrote this one for a lady who's daughter (9 years old I think) died. It was really special because they said to the mom during the concert, look at how many strangers your storm has touched and all of these people praising Jesus.
Post a Comment