We spent a little time in the yard watching Tyler (the German Shepherd) attack the hose and swim in the pool. That will get it's own picture post later as it is quite funny. Otherwise, we just had lunch and hung out (read: passed the baby around over and over...)
Ashley and Scott are doing great. Jocelyn is eating and sleeping well and they have somewhat recovered from what started out to be a very sleep deprived weekend. Scott starts back to work this week so Ashley will be on her own during the day. I know she will do great, she is a wonderful mom. (And Scott is a wonderful dad :)
And just an FYI if you have friends in Wilmington - I HIGHLY recommend this place: http://www.dinneragogo.com/. We ordered them some meals from there and they are super to work with and could not be more convenient. It is like Dream Dinners if you are familiar with that, but you can pick everything up pre-made pretty much whenever you want with no extra fee for not assembling it yourself. It's all healthy (mostly...there are a few entrees that are probably not great for you, but most of them are and have the nutritional info), ready to cook or freeze and did I mention convenient?
PS - I am trying to be a better blogger. Not sure how long it will last though :)
4 comments:
You've done real well this past week!!! And the pictures are great!
I have been on break from BBBS (and pretty much everything else) the last couple of weeks and have basically not done anything but hang out so I currently have the time...we'll see if I can keep it up. I gave myself Augest as a break month as I was feeling really burnt out....but it winds down tomorrow :)
And thank you!
Great pics!!! Jocelyn is a beauty!
Post a Comment