Friday, August 28, 2009
La's Baby Shower
In early August I co-hosted a baby shower with my friends Tree (Teresa), Tree's mom and Sue for my friend La (Lauren) who I have known for 10+ years...we all met at Granville Towers at Carolina. She is a wonderful friend and it was great to be able to do this for her. Unfortunately, hers was on the back end of an insane summer and I was so exhausted that I did not take that many pictures :( I hope someone else did, I saw some cameras flashing. La is having a boy named Jackson and is due October 6. Maybe she and Ashley were drinking from the same water cooler last winter :) La and I think they should get married so we can be family - Jackson and Jocelyn. Sounds great to us (sorry Maddie (Tree's dauther born in June 2008), but you don't want to marry a younger man....trust us on this, women mature faster :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment