Thursday, September 17, 2009

We miss you Hayden Grace!

This is stolen from Shannon's blog, but is one of my favorite pictures of Hayden :) Today she celebrates her 4th birthday with the angels. Her mom and dad are celebrating by doing what they have always done in her memory, helping others: http://thecraverfamily.blogspot.com/2009/09/birthday-plans.html. They have done some wonderful things in her honor over the years and helped countless families. If you would like to do something in her memory, monetary gifts can be made to Wake Med for the Hayden Grace Memorial Fund (Shannon, correct me if that is wrong).

We love you Hayden Grace!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post Auntie Jenn. Yes, that is the right place to donate and I LOVE that photo. It is on my list of top 5.

Anonymous said...

I never met Hayden, but tears well in my eyes every time I think about her. She is with the angels, that is for sure.

Ed and Jenn said...

Alison - cracking up at your occupation. Hilarious.

Ed and Jenn said...

PS - also thank you for the nice comment.

Anonymous said...

Jenn-

I feel it's an appropriate description...don't you think?