- One minute warm-up
- Three 6-minute sets of 3 minutes strength (but the kind that makes you sweat and is harder than straight cardio), 2 minutes cardio, 1 minute abs
- One minute stretch/cool-down
Anywho, the first time I did it I could barely walk the next day and got discouraged so put in on the shelf and have not touched it again...until yesterday. I did the first workout last night and decided not to do anymore because a) I did not want to throw up and b) I did not want to get discouraged again. Today I feel great....very sore, but the good kind of sore and am looking forward to doing it again and building up to being able to do the full 60 minutes. It is unlike any workout I have done before....and much harder, hence the need to "build-up" to 60 minutes.
I just thought i would pass it along for anyone looking for a quick way to get in a good workout...out of 469 reviews on Amazon it has 4 1/2 stars, not bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment