Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BBBS Crafts

Last month I took my littles with Big Brother Big Sister to paint pottery at The Mad Platter in Greensboro on separate nights. I don't have a picture of Kamesha...but this is Kim with her painted lizard, my painted plate and the Easter eggs we dyed...and an up close version so you can see our fine craftsmanship. Painting pottery was a big hit with both of them and is highly recommended for kids in the 12-16 range...maybe older, maybe younger, I can't speak to that.

On her night, Kamesha painted a platter as well and I opted for a secret thing (my mom reads this) for Mother's Day.........which I am still giving her since it has her initials on it, but let's just say it's not exactly what I was going for. I should probably just give her the above platter as she liked it a lot when she saw it, but I don't really need a "secret thing" with "LED" on it....sorry Mom, remember, it's the thought that counts.

1 comment:

Avery & Hailey said...

We'll have to do this sometime! I love the lizard!